New users of Bitrix24 can run into problems when importing existing tasks from your old system. MAKE Interactive has developed a lightning fast solution for this problem!
MAKE Interactive has developed a method for importing tasks en masse to your new Bitrix24 intranet, as long as you can provide the task data as an Excel or CSV file.
Do it yourself or have it done?
We offer Bitrix24 users the option to import tasks and files in bulk. You can choose to migrate the files yourself, we provide a clear instruction manual and an output file. Of course we can also perform the process for you.
- The usual mandatory fields must be completed (Creator, Responsible, etc.). Others can be left blank.
- Flexible deadline, Time Tracking, Approval before Closing, and Include in Efficiency Report should have Y/N values.
- Import does not support subtasks or checklists inside the tasks as they are stored separately from the individual task.
- Workgroup should be the Workgroup ID number
- Creator, Responsible, Participants, and Observers should be filled in with the USER ID numbers of these users from your Bitrix24 portal. There are columns for names at the end of the table if that is all that is available, but extra steps will be required.
- Since Bitrix24 does support mass re-assignment from any user’s task list, reassignment of tasks after import is not a big problem, it is just an extra step.